Ensure every business user has the database support, reports and insights to manage effectively to key performance indicators (KPIs). Support the DB Manager in effective daily operation of the DMA “AMS” (CRM system and membership database).
- Develop and maintain Sequel Server Reporting Services reports (SSRS) needed by all areas of the business.
- Write SQL stored procedures, scripts, and queries to support reporting and dashboards.
- Create tables, views, stored procedures necessary to enhance the NetForum CRM System
- Do simple analysis of data and reports to troubleshoot, provide business insights and helps business owners gather important insights. This will include developing a set of “exception” reports to watch for abnormal behaviors or data usage.
- Document all processes and maintain the documentation library.
- Enhance baseline functionality of Netforum to support business needs.
- Daily support of our AMS solution, and trouble shooting, including working with the outsourced vendor.
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-3 years in a similar role in a trade association or similar organization.
- Excellent data management skills.
- Good communications skills.
- Knowledge and experience using Sequel Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Experience in Microsoft SQL and Stored Procedure
- Knowledge of C#, .Net, and HTML a plus
- Knowledge and experience with CRM and database queries.
- Highly motivated with a “can do” attitude and the ability to make informed decisions quickly while working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work with remote teams (business owner “customers” will be in NY and DC offices) and across department and functional lines
- Positive, professional team-player who embraces team success
- BS in IT or related