DMA invites you to submit your press releases for consideration. We will share DMA Members’ major announcements with the data-driven marketing community.
When submitting your press release, please keep in mind the following guidelines:
- All press releases are subject to review. Publication is not guaranteed.
- Please submit press releases as Word documents, not as pdfs.
- Press releases submitted should be a major announcement of interest to the general readership — such as major brand innovations, marketing trends, and relevant research studies. (We recommend avoiding topics such as staff promotions and appointments, product offerings, and partnership announcements).
- Press release language must be objective and factual.
- If we find it necessary to make edits to your announcement, we will send the edited version to you for approval before publishing.
Basic points to keep in mind when writing a press release:
In general, a good press release is a concise, complete description of an upcoming news event or a timely report of an event that has just occurred.
- Keep releases short and concise, addressing who, what, where, why and when in the first two paragraphs.
- Identify the organization or individual sending the release and include the name and daytime phone number (with area code) of someone we can contact if we have questions.
- Date the release and include whether the material is for immediate use or for release at a later date.