DMA Nonprofit Federation
The DMA Nonprofit Federation is:
- The leading source for nonprofit marketing and fundraising professional education and industry advancement.
- The premier agent for improving public awareness and receptivity to direct and interactive market driven philanthropy.
- An aggressive and effective advocate for charitable organizations in postal, regulatory, legislative, and accountability issues at the federal, state and local levels.
- The ‘top brand’ among all associations and advocacy groups working on behalf of nonprofits that utilize direct and interactive marketing to communicate with donors, members, and the public.
- One of the largest member segments of the DMA with nearly 400 nonprofit members and just over 80 Corporate Partners.
- Guided by a volunteer Advisory Council of leading members from both the nonprofit and vendor community.
The Nonprofit Federation’s full-time staff is located in Washington, DC and is supplemented by the resources and professional staff of the DMA and outside legal counsel. Learn more at nonprofitfederation.org
Direct Marketing Educational Foundation (DMEF)
The DMEF is the only national foundation of its kind solely committed to acquaint professors and college students with – and to engage and involve them in – the thriving business of direct/interactive marketing. Direct Marketing Educational Foundation is supported solely by corporations and individuals who want to give back to the community. Learn more at directworks.org.
Email Experience Council (EEC)
The eec, the email marketing arm of the Direct Marketing Association, is a global professional organization that strives to enhance the image of email marketing and communications, while celebrating and actively advocating its critical importance in business, and its ROI value.
We are committed to regularly conducting a broad series of email initiatives for a variety of organizations that highlight the positive impact and importance of email as a marketing tool, communications vehicle and branding device. Additionally, eec members are setting the standards for email through our Advisory Committees. The eec members who belong to our organization are representative of other trade organizations, agencies, advertisers, technology partners, clients and companies focused on the potential of email marketing. Learn more at emailexperience.org
Additional Groups to be Added Soon…