DMA Nonprofit Federation
The DMA Nonprofit Federation is:
- The leading source for nonprofit marketing and fundraising professional education and industry advancement.
- The premier agent for improving public awareness and receptivity to direct and interactive market driven philanthropy.
- An aggressive and effective advocate for charitable organizations in postal, regulatory, legislative, and accountability issues at the federal, state and local levels.
- The ‘top brand’ among all associations and advocacy groups working on behalf of nonprofits that utilize direct and interactive marketing to communicate with donors, members, and the public.
- One of the largest member segments of the DMA with nearly 400 nonprofit members and just over 80 Corporate Partners.
- Guided by a volunteer Advisory Council of leading members from both the nonprofit and vendor community.
The Nonprofit Federation’s full-time staff is located in Washington, DC and is supplemented by the resources and professional staff of the DMA and outside legal counsel. Learn more at nonprofitfederation.org