When most people think of millennials, they think of a demographic comprised mostly of 24 year olds. Not so, says Anne Gherini, Head of Marketing at StumbleUpon – the Web’s leading discovery platform for millennials. In fact, 40% of millennials are parents! So, if you think low-brow content like college pranks and epic fail lists are the only way to engage millennials, think again. Find out what matters most to this important segment when Anne reveals what she has learned from curating 60 trillion web pages for millennial consumption. Hint: it has more to do with science than silliness.
- Check out more great videos from the MarketingSherpa Media Center at DMA’s &THEN15
- How marketers are attracting top talent, including millennials:
- Millennials and Generation Z: Reaching the New Generation
- Millennials, Moms and Multicultural Shoppers are Trendsetters in Mobile Shopping
- Where do Millennials Shop? New facts from DMA Member, Facebook
- Marketing to Millennials: It’s All About Experience
- DMA Marketing BriefsCollection of 11 recent articles curated from DMA publications – relating to Millennials