You’ve got your creative; you’ve got great content, now it’s time to make it shine with words. But the words you use and how you use them are of vital importance. This live online course will help participants integrate fundamental strategies and tools using well-written copy to build and sustain customer relationships. This course will address the fundamentals from traditional media like direct mail as well as emphasize writing for new digital media including email, social media, web, and publicity. You’ll learn to draw rules from the traditional and apply them to digital.
The goal of every marketer is to integrate across all channels and build new relationships as well as strengthen your existing ones. Here, we will touch on how to create an integrated marketing plan across channels effectively. You’ll discover ways that leveraging your work in one area can be coordinated and supportive in others.
- How to write great copy for today's markets
- Learn how to create an effective marketing strategy
- Write for all channels: teasers, taglines, value propositions, offers, and calls to action
- Discover ways to write for traditional DM & print channels
- Explore writing across digital channels
- Delve into writing for emerging channels
Christine Fleming McIsaac
Smart Solutions Group, Inc.
Read Biography »