Seventy-five percent of marketers are planning to reorganize in the coming year. Are you prepared for the shifts that are going to occur in marketing technology?
Understanding how organizations relate to CRM and the different approaches used in managing data will enable you to better listen and respond to your customers across various touchpoints. In this module, Dr. Don Hinman walks you through the best ways to collect and treat data at an organizational level, enabling the organization to become truly omnichannel, think holistically about the customer experience, and connect to and use customer data so that your messaging is contextually relevant to the customer’s moment of truth.
- The 5 components of an effective data-driven marketing (DDM) strategy
- Organizational job functions and their impact on CRM
- Management approaches to using data
- Data governance & data security
- Social Media Marketing
- The Internet of Things
- Cross-device tracking & new sources of user data