Customer Experience Journey Mapping is a hands-on, 6-week class designed to help practitioners understand how to construct a customer journey map in order to fully understand the customer experience and what needs to be done to improve it.
The course will equip students to think about their customers’ experience and know what questions to ask to get the relevant information. We will use the art and science of journey mapping to bring the experience alive and to help focus on the “pain points” and “moments of truth” in the customer journey which will lead to the ability to vastly improve the customer experience.
- Identify which mapping approaches work best for different customer journey stories
- Understand the difference between fixing the current-state problems and how to invent new interactions for the future
- Know the key customer experience metrics and what they mean
- Integrate surveys, mystery shopping and ethnographic research to view the world from the customer’s point of view
- Make recommendations for customer experience improvements and rank them based on the impact to the customer and the company