In this course, you'll learn how to identify your target audience and oversee the deployment of email messages that garner the response you want. You'll also discover the importance of permission-based email campaigns and other ethical guidelines that are crucial for your company's bottom line.
Learn the building blocks and strategies for generating deliverable, responsive email marketing campaigns.
- Email's role and effectiveness as a direct response channel
- Why permission is the bedrock of successful email marketing, acceptable permission practices, and the DMA's position
- Successful email address acquisition and list growth tactics
- The psychology of motivating response
- Offer types and guidance
- How to apply email to a variety of marketing objectives
- Message building blocks and creative basics
- Layout and responsive design approaches for an increasingly mobile environment
- The essential email channel process metrics, how to calculate them, and bottom line measures for channel contribution