There’s no doubt: data collection -- and analysis, assessment and use of that data -- is an invaluable and important tool, as invaluable and important as the sales results from your marketing campaigns.
And, if you don’t understand what’s in your database and what it’s telling you, you’re doing your marketing in the dark.
This certificate program will help you take a deeper dive into marketing analytics … what it can mean to you … what you can do with it … and how it can empower you.
The modular coursework for this certificate includes such topics as:
- Data-Driven Analytics & Testing:
- Knowing the types of data available to you
- Understanding KPIs and their importance
- Assessing, testing and focusing on productive channels
- Using proper sampling techniques
- Creating multivariate tests
- Implementing other analytic approaches
- Advanced Database Marketing:
- Applying segmentation strategies
- Employing data to select targets
- Executing RFM analysis, CHAID analysis, cluster analysis
- Using modeling to identify customer buying behaviors; and more
- Web and Search Engine Marketing:
- Summarizing search engines
- Learning how search engines work
- Using keywords
- Implementing web optimization
- Enhancing reputation
- Developing content structure & optimization
- Utilizing pay-per-click (PPC); and more
- Advanced Measurement:
- Measuring lifetime value (LTV), acquisition cost, ROI;
- Using allowable acquisition cost (AAC) to maximize lead volume;
- Applying multichannel metrics;
- Connecting useful tests and experiment designs;
- Implementing a unified customer view
- Data Governance:
- Learning the language & best practices;
- Practicing good data governance;
- Linking the relationship between brand, consumer trust and data governance;
- Using influencers;
- Socializing data governance within your enterprise; and
- Making data governance an asset
*Recommended Pre-certificate Coursework
DMA recommends attending these two courses before registering for the Marketing Analytics Certificate: Database Marketing and Fundamental Measurement. The knowledge contained in these courses is fundamental to the advanced material in the certificate. You may have equivalent knowledge through your professional experience, and if so may not need the pre-certificate coursework. Be sure to review course descriptions to ensure your experience aligns with the base of knowledge required.
The Marketing Analytics Certificate modules are designed and led by nationally-recognized experts, ensuring that your learning experience will be the best possible.
Not only will you complete the program with increased knowledge of marketing analytics, but you’ll also be eligible to take the exam and obtain your certificate.
DMA Certificate & Certification programs set you ahead of the pack and get you one step closer to your professional goals. Just imagine the pride you’ll feel when you receive your DMA Marketing Analytics Certificate.
Register today, and you’ll be on your way to being recognized in your department, company, and throughout your industry as an educated, serious professional … a person who works hard to stay current … one who will always do the best job possible … a leader ready at any time to take on new challenges.
Not sure a certificate is for you?
DMA offers a wide variety of options when it comes to professional development & continuing education in marketing. Click here for a full overview of what we offer.
Looking for even more training? Become a DMA Certified Marketing Professional and leverage your know-how into even greater insights. Talk to a team member today about becoming certified and how it can benefit your work and your career: 212.790.1440 or chat below!
About The Instructor
Perry Drake is currently the Professor of Digital and Social Media Marketing at the University of Missouri in St. Louis. Prior to this role he was an Assista... Read More »
They all agree; Matt Bailey successfully dismantles the complexity of online marketing into practical, understandable concepts.
... Read More »
Peg Kuman is a senior executive with over 40 years of professional expertise in Direct and Digital Marketing. She is regarded as an expert in the use of data... Read More »
Chuck McLeester is a marketing strategist and analyst with experience in a variety of categories including healthcare/pharmaceuticals, financial services, pe... Read More »
Alan Weber is Principal of Data to Strategy Group, Past President of the Kansas City Direct Marketing Association; Past President of the University of Missou... Read More »
See The DMA Member Benefits »
- Member - $479
- Non-Member - $799
Pay as you go: