Ignoring mobile optimization is not an option for today’s marketer. Proactively optimizing for various devices – including content and offers targeted to the mobile mindset – can take your campaigns and results to the next level. It takes people, process and technology to go responsive – and with the Mobile-Friendly Email Design course, you will no longer be in the dark when it comes to the right approach for mobile-friendly email.
Our instructor will walk you through the different requirements for each type of mobile email design: responsive, fluid, narrow, scalable and hybrid. This course examines the pros and cons of each, and will help you to ascertain the proper business priorities to keep in mind when determining your mobile email strategy. Issues like content, image and design, platform restrictions and other technical requirements are all essential pieces to the mobile email puzzle, and are a must know for anyone undertaking a responsive design project. These and more are covered in this course.
- The importance of mobile-friendly email
- Mobile-friendly design options and pros and cons of each
- How to determine which approach is right for your organization
- What’s involved in a responsive email design project
- Planning your device, content and design strategy
- Testing and measurement tips