How Else Can I Get Involved?
Leadership of a Community is a great way to build your personal brand in the industry, and to help shape and lead the work of the Community in support of the overall programs and events of DMA.
- A Leadership Council made up of 12 senior level members with topic expertise will provide program direction and guidance.
- Two (2) Co-Chairs from companies that exhibit strong thought leadership within the topic area will oversee the Leadership Council.
Leadership will meet at least four (4) times per year (virtually and/or in person) plus once during DMA’s Annual Event. Leadership Council members and Co-Chairs benefit from unparalleled publicity in the data-driven marketing space, including:
- A leadership voice in the direction and program focus for the Community.
- A Full Conference Pass to DMA’s Annual Event.
- Invitations to planning and networking events with DMA executives and other Member Community leaders.
- Recognition on the Community website.
- Opportunities for speaking and written thought leadership with Community and other DMA programs.