The DMA Nonprofit Federation is:
- The leading source for nonprofit marketing and fundraising professional education and industry advancement.
- The premier agent for improving public awareness and receptivity to direct and interactive market driven philanthropy.
- An aggressive and effective advocate for charitable organizations in postal, regulatory, legislative, and accountability issues at the federal, state and local levels.
- The ‘top brand’ among all associations and advocacy groups working on behalf of nonprofits that utilize direct and interactive marketing to communicate with donors, members, and the public.
- One of the largest member segments of the DMA with nearly 400 nonprofit members and just over 80 Corporate Partners.
- Guided by a volunteer Advisory Council of leading members from both the nonprofit and vendor community.
Members of the DMANF actively work to promote charitable giving, as well as acknowledgement of the good work that nonprofits do in our nation. A great example of this kind of publicity is a recent series of articles placed by nonprofit members in regional newspapers and magazine, like this one in the Los Angeles Times. A Communications Taskforce of active members, led by Tom Harrison of Russ Reid, motivated the membership to achieve great results.
The Nonprofit Federation’s full-time staff is located in Washington, DC and is supplemented by the resources and professional staff of the DMA and outside legal counsel. Learn more at nonprofitfederation.org