August 9, 2012 — The Direct Marketing Association (DMA) today announced an outstanding lineup of keynote speakers for the DMA2012 Annual Conference & Exhibition. Nearly 10,000 marketing professionals from more than 50 countries will be in attendance to hear from stellar marketing experts, including Chris Anderson, Editor-In-Chief, Wired magazine; David Fischer of Facebook; Buell G. Duncan of IBM; Stephen Arthur of Google; Jeff Ragovin of Buddy Media, and more.
DMA2012 will take place October 13-18 at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. This high-powered, global event features 120+ sessions, 330+ speakers, and 60+ case studies, as well as networking events, an expansive exhibit hall packed with the latest technologies, solutions, products, and services from all across the marketing world — and so much more.
Monday, October 15
- Opening Keynote: Big Data — Chris Anderson, Editor-In-Chief, Wired magazine
- Social CRM: Why It’s a Game Changer and How to Win the Game
- Moderator: Brian Fetherstonhaugh, Chairman & CEO, OgilvyOne Worldwide
- Speakers: Buell G. Duncan, Vice President, Marketing, IBM Software Group; Dean Chadwick, VP, Digital Marketing & Innovation, American Express
Tuesday, October 16
- Social Endorsements: The Next Wave of Meaningful Real-Time Customer Engagement; David Fischer, VP, Business & Marketing Partnerships, Facebook
Wednesday, October 17
- Generation Disrupt: Changing Dynamics of Business and Tips for Survival; Moderator: Jeffrey Hayzlett, CEO, Hayzlett Group
- Panel: Stephen Arthur, Head of Industry, Retail, Google; Jeff Ragovin, Chief Strategy Officer & Co-Founder, Buddy Media; Jared Blank, VP, E-Commerce, Tommy Hilfiger; Elizabeth Francis, CMO, GILT; Alasdair Lloyd-Jones, Chief Operating Officer, Big Spaceship
For more information on the keynoters, and to register for DMA2012, please click here.
About DMA2012 Conference & Exhibition
The DMA2012 Annual Conference & Exhibition: The Global Event for Real-Time Marketers is the world’s largest gathering of cross-media/channel marketing professionals. DMA2012, which will be held October 13-18 in Las Vegas, will feature keynote presentations, educational sessions, roundtables, case studies, white papers, and research reports. DMA2012’s exhibit hall will feature hundreds of exhibiting companies. For additional information, or to register for the six-day multichannel marketing event of the year, please visit http://www.dma12.org.
For information about DMA2012 exhibition and sponsorship opportunities, please contact Kevin Fox at 212.790.1468 or email@example.com.