Scott Litman is an entrepreneur in search of new ways technology can advance the mission of chief marketing officers, advertising, and media agencies. From the early days of the Internet and the first websites, to business portals of the dot com era to the latest generation of 1:1 marketing— integrating sales, service, and marketing—Scott and his business partner Dan Mallin have a broad history of building businesses that help clients, predominantly Fortune 1000 marketers and large ad agencies, take advantage of cutting-edge digital transformation.
Today, Scott is the Co-founder of Equals 3, where he and his team created Lucy, the AI assistant to the marketing professional. Since launch in May 2016, Lucy was awarded the 2016 IBM Watson Innovative Partner Award, earned DMA’s Innovation Award, called the adtech product to watch in 2017 by Advertising Age and was one of only four AI solutions on Gartner’s 2017 Cool Vendor List.
- Ernst & Young's Entrepreneur of the Year
- University of Minnesota Outstanding Achievement
- The Business Journal's Titans of Technology
- Twin Cities Business 200 Minnesotans You Should Know
- The Business Journal's 40 Under 40
- Finalist for the MHTA Tekne Award
- The Internationalist’s Agency Innovator 2017