A burning question for many marketers is, “Does Print Still Work?” According to the 2017 DMA’s Statistical Fact Book, direct mail response rates for house files jumped 37% while prospect files jumped almost 3 times from just a few years ago. But for some, they’ve seen a downward trend in their mail efforts. Why does print still work for some but not others? What is the future of print in the digital age? Join the Executive Committee for the Council for Print in the Digital Age as they explore the tough questions surrounding the topic of print. This is a must see for anyone wanting to improve their print results!
- How are mailers changing the way they mail, what is working and what isn’t?
- Are the rules for creative and messaging the same? What works in today’s busy marketplace?
- What are the key metrics for assessing print/digital integrated tests?
- What are reasonable expectations for the impact of print/digital integrated campaigns on business results? Is the primary impact of cross-channel integration short-term or long-term… or both?
- How do I know if I should reduce my cost per piece, or increase it to make it more premium?
- I want to do either QR or AR. Who can help me? What do I need to do?
- What are some of the new advances in print, allowing for a more disruptive experience?
- What are ways a brand might be able to control the cost per piece in the mail?
- How does personalization play into a successful campaign?
- In a world of clicks, likes and tweets, how does print engage differently from its digital counterparts?
VP, Sales & Marketing
Owner & President
Chief Marketing Officer & VP of E-Commerce
The Tile Shop
VP, Marketing & Corporate Communications
Director, Direct Mail Channel Digital Strategy & Membership
Director, Acquisition Direct Mail
Director, Acquisition Marketing
SVP, Membership Engagement & Sales
Xenia “Senny” Boone
J.D. General Counsel & SVP, Compliance & Ethics