The DMA Integrated Marketing Community invites you and your staff to this informative webinar on multichannel marketing using EDDM® (Every Door Direct Mail) + Digital Ads to reach every home in a targeted area.
Did you know that according to recent studies…?
- Up to 85% of small business customers come from a 5-mile radius. - BizReport
- 98% of consumers bring in their mail the day it's received. - DMA
- 90% Of millennials think direct mail advertising is reliable. - Pitney Bowes
- 54% Of customers say direct mail is most preferred form of marketing. - Adweek
- Multichannel campaigns average 37% higher ROI. - Infotrends
Companies like Staples, Lawn Doctor, as well as small businesses are using EDDM® + Digital Ads to reach the right prospects at the right time. Find out how you can use the same multichannel marketing tactics to drive leads and sales in your target market.
EDDM® (Every Door Direct Mail), a program offered by the USPS that lets you put mailers in every mailbox within select postal carrier routes. Demographic and housing data is available from USPS and their partners for choosing the most appropriate carrier routes.
Join us for a discussion and demonstration on EDDM® + Digital Ads with Wendy Urquhart and Chris Barr from Taradel. Find out how non-personalized direct mail can reach your target prospects using free online tools including powerful geographic and demographic filters such as age, income, and drive-time from your business. There’s also an online tool for choosing a mail piece design as well as print and marketing options to build a great-looking marketing campaign.
- Find out how your business can grow using EDDM® to drive leads and sales
- Learn about free online tools to select every home in your regional target market
- How to build a great-looking, effective multi-channel marketing campaign
VP, Business Development
Wendy is a top producing sales and business development professional with over 20 years of strategic account management experience. She has closed millions in sales and helped launch strategic partnerships with national brands, associations, agencies and franchises including Staples, FedEx Office, Canada Post, Outdoor Living Brands and Progressive Insurance.
Director of Marketing
Chris has successfully managed the development, implementation, and execution of integrated marketing campaigns for thousands of clients over the last decade. In addition to his work with clients, Chris has spearheaded Taradel's in-house marketing efforts, including product and vertical development initiatives, since 2006. His areas of expertise include copywriting, CSS, email marketing, paid and organic search, web analytics, eCommerce optimization, UX testing, marketing automation, and graphic design.