At almost every marketing trade show today, we inevitably hear the same four questions:
- How can we leverage data to create a more intimate/personal experience?
- How can we increase loyalty or lifetime value to our brand?
- How might we identify and reach out to prospective customers?
- In what ways can we drive behavior to get the best possible ROI (cross-sell/up-sell)?
The “new,” most effective way is direct mail, optimized with new technology and data you already own. Join the webinar to explore innovative and inexpensive ways to take advantage of your existing customer data and partners who have the resources to increase customer engagement and boost marketing ROI via direct mail.
You’ll walk away from this session knowing…
- How and why direct mail is the most cost-effective marketing channel.
- Why variable data printing and personalization make direct mail better.
- Which technology further improves direct mail.
Allison Jensen is the Marketing Coordinator for Compu-Mail. Allison specializes in helping organizations seamlessly integrate their marketing efforts through high response direct mail & digital retargeting. She works with marketers to uncover the best way to deliver the right message to the right person at the right time. Allison is also the Co-Director of Programming for YNPN Greater Buffalo. She is a graduate of Niagara University.
Peter Moloney is CEO of Loyalty Builders, and formerly CEO of Ideabank, Inc., a marketing
services provider, CEO of Strategic Angels, a management advisory firm, and VP Corporate
Development for Progress Software, including responsibility for analytics products business