Sponsored by : Revenue Automation Inc.
Companies are now in a very unique situation – they are seeing the value in looking at implementing advanced marketing automation programs to increase engagement, lift and online conversions. Advanced marketing automation takes a lot of planning, work and commitment to ensure you are doing everything possible to increase revenue within your organization.
In this webinar, Peter Hrabinsky will review the 10 steps you need to consider when building out your marketing automation blueprint.
Gain insights on:
- The Difference Between Email Marketing and Marketing Automation
- Identifying Your Marketing Objectives
- Big Data, Persona Development and Segmentation
- Content Marketing/Planning
- Landing Page Optimization
- Marketing Automation Landscape
- Marketing Automation Program Event Selection
- Marketing Channel Development
- Testing Marketing Campaigns
- Measuring and Gaining Insights
Peter Hrabinsky is the Vice President of Marketing at Revenue Automation, a digital marketing agency that specializes in marketing automation. He is a digital marketing expert with extensive experience consulting in B2C and B2B marketing automation, content marketing, marketing strategies and advanced marketing solutions focused on converting engagement into customer acquisition.
Peter is currently involved in helping enterprise companies leverage advanced marketing strategies within advanced marketing automation systems.
If you cannot attend a webinar for which you are registered, please send a substitute. Substitutions are allowed at any time.
DMA is not responsible for any expenses incurred by you as a result of your registration, whether the event was attended, postponed, or canceled.
For questions/inquiries, call DMA Customer Service at 212.790.1500 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.