How many marketing maxims can you think of that are both true and illustrate the power of imagery?
- A picture is worth 1,000 words.
- People learn in different ways – printed word, video, spoken word – or in combination.
- The camera never lies.
- The observer’s eye goes right to the image.
- Animation is a faster way to tell a story.
- People look for themselves in the group shot.
- Video has power beyond words alone, even with the sound off.
- Images convey brand, words convey mission.
- Images are clicked more often than text.
Can you add any more?