Do you know the must-have methods for implementing or refining you existing your CRM practice? In this module, you will learn the core principles and prerequisites of data and campaign management, including an overview of the processes required for CRM implementation and a closer look at marketing database development. Discuss the campaign management cycle starting from marketing strategies through implementation and evaluation. Lastly, understand the full lifecycle as you learn from Xfinity, Liberty Mutual and more in reviewing real-world case studies in database and campaign management.
This module is the first in a six-part series entitled: “CRM Implementation: Merging Data & Insights”. This module can be taken either as a stand-alone course or as part of the series
- Data sources, hygiene, quality and integration
- Informational, promotional, lifecycle and trigger-based campaigns
- Campaign analytics and testing
- Campaign execution and evaluation
- Real world case studies in effective CRM implementation and management