Stories matter more than ever in today’s attention-deficit economy. To build a brand in any market climate, you must understand consumer psychology and what truly drives choices and loyalty, consciously and unconsciously as you craft and tell your brand story. Marketing without psychological relevance and brand storytelling falls short every time. This course is designed to remind participants of the fundamentals of human psychology that play into the emotional relevance of customer-driven marketing and purchasing behavior and inspire them with a diverse collection of multi-industry examples.
These action-packed and inspirational sessions will share insights about consumer psychology that drives behavior, what gets attention from the unconscious mind, what inspires our conscious behavior, and how to develop emotionally-based marketing campaigns that create engagement, loyalty, and brand passion. Participants will discover how the unconscious mind drives attitudes toward brands and their messages, and how to appeal to the psychological triggers of choice. Even experienced marketers will be surprised to learn how color, words, images, and other creative sensory elements impact attitudes toward brands, engagement, and results.
Beyond learning critical psychological fundamentals and theories upon which successful campaigns are built, participants will learn how to develop a top-level strategic emotional marketing and brand storytelling program utilizing these insights. Participants will be encouraged to apply these principles and insights to their unique brand challenges and situations.
- How our brain works and what that does to drive human behavior
- The conscious and unconscious triggers in your customers’ minds
- Leveraging the customer mindset to impact your business
- Customer journey mapping and how to create a customer persona that makes a difference
- Understanding the role of brand and product/service from the customers’ perspective
- The importance of evocative storytelling for your brand
- Selling from an emotional perspective