Consumers have already moved to mobile, and advertisers have followed. Mobile spend growth is no longer a hypothetical – it is taking place right now. Mobile is not a separate channel, but a variety of screens and technologies that allow you to access your audience in new ways.
In this module from DMA & MediaMath, you will learn the formats, trends and best practices for mobile advertising in today’s technology landscape. Issues from geofencing and deep linking to probabilistic tracking, MRAID and deterministic user log-ins are all covered in this in-depth module.
- Introduction to Omnichannel Mobile
- The State of Mobile Advertising
- History of Mobile Advertising
- Essentials of Mobile Advertising
- Mobile Ad Tech Buzzwords
- MRAID and Cross-Device Measurement
- Frequently Asked Mobile Questions
- Mobile Advertising Best Practices
- Omnichannel Mobile Workbook
Senior Manager, Certification & Curriculum Development
MediaMath, New Marketing Institute
Read Biography »