Over the course of two days, the Digital CRM & Customer Insights Bootcamp will take you through what is typically a four-day advanced training, providing you with the foundations to understand the connections between digital CRM and customer insights and how to best utilize these for your business.
The process of digital CRM encompasses building unique audience profiles, by identifying and assembling data about customers/prospects in order to know who they are, what they like, how they behave, etc.; while customer insight is defined as the understanding and application of the “deep truths” about the customer. These insights are gleaned from customer behaviors, experiences, beliefs, needs or wants and matched to product or service, allowing marketers to understand buyer propensity and behavior.
After attending this course, students will be better equipped to bridge the gap between assembling data about customers/prospects and knowing how to apply the data in order to gain valuable insights into the customer.
- Effective Digital CRM and How You Can Better Impact Your Organization
- Integrating Information from Various Data Sources
- How Attribution and Measurement Support Digital CRM
- Emerging Technologies in the Marketplace
- Strategic Analysis & Segmentation
- Building a Needs-Based Customer Persona
- Understanding & Mapping the Customer Journey