The newly-released “Next-Generation TV” white paper, commissioned by the Data & Marketing Association (DMA), provides an overview of the myriad of consumer and economic benefits of Next-Generation TV. Second, we examine the current legal and regulatory landscape around which the Next-Generation TV ecosystem currently exists. We conclude by discussing a recommended approach involving robust self-regulation to help ensure the continued cultivation of innovation in the Next-Generation TV ecosystem.
This white paper includes:
- An Introduction to Next-Generation TV
- How Data is Collected and Used in Next-Generation TV
- Benefits of Next-Generation TV to Consumers
- Benefits of Next-Generation TV to the U.S. Economy
- The Existing Legal Landscape
- A Recommended Approach for the Continued Cultivation
of Next-Generation TV Innovation
This report is available to members as a benefit of membership. Nonmembers can purchase the report for $179.